Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Things

Andrew's gone a little crazy! His newest most favorite mode of transportation...his new yellow bike! To me, it's hilarious! And because he gets a new bike, Riley and Molly need a bike trailer, and since they all got new wheels, mama needs a new bike too. Ahhh, family fun, right?

Andrew and the babes. The thumb sucking has turned into fingers,
the middle two on her right hand.

Molly started food in May! So far she loves it, not a fan of green beans or peas, but we're working on it.

7 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

Yeah! there are a ton of post for me to read!!! Now I know what going on! Let's hang out!

Eliza said...

I'm cracking up at the flurry of posts today! I guess that's what happens when you have two kids!

Jessica said...

so glad you found me...looking forward to keeping up with your family.

Craki said...

The kids are cute but something seems seriously wrong with that old dude in the picture. Is he some creepy neighbor or unwanted guest from out of town??

KaRiL said...

Hi! this is a weird way to meet but my name is Kahlil I was Andrew's roommate at Cal Poly. I've been trying to get in touch with him for years!!! if you could tell him to email me that would be great I'd love to reconnect with him. kain@stanford.edu
you guys have a beautiful family!! this is so awesome congratulations! and it will be nice to meet you some day! thanks
-Kahlil

Craki said...

OMG Megan! Watch out, Karil is not who he says he is. Protect the nest!!!

KaRiL said...

lol! craki=paul by the way